Jedwar.com is the personal website and blog of John Edwards, a marketing and sales professional with over 30 years of experience at leading organizations such as Time Warner, AOL, Netscape, CompuServe, MBA Focus, Examiner.com, ListAfterList, Asher Strategies, Communica, and The Pursuit Group.
The purpose of this site is to share information, ideas, and advice on how companies and individuals can improve their marketing and sales performance.
Areas of focus include marketing and sales best practices around the tools, skills, processes, and platforms that you need to succeed.
Specific attention is given to topics designed to help you integrate and implement the following:
- Demand generation
- Sales apptitude and selling skills
- Marketing automation
- Salesforce automation
- Business development
- Strategic marketing and sales planning
- Content development and publishing
- Business model development
Ideas expressed on this site have been heavily influenced by:
- My experiences at the above organizations
- Consulting with dozens of companies across a broad range of industries
- Sales methodologies from ASHER Strategies
- Marketing methodologies the Business Marketing Institute
- Angel investments and mentoring companies at the Ohio Tech Angel Fund, 10x Accelerator, TechColumbus, and others.